QNAP TS-EC880U R2, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, provides a reliable and scalable NAS solution to fulfill data backup, file synchronization and remote access. The TS-EC880U R2 is 10GbE-ready, delivers exceptional performance, and supports cross-platform file sharing,
Intel ® Core i3-4150 processor
Total memory slots: 4
System memory: 4 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
Memory module pre-installed: 2 GB x2
Memory expandable up to: 32 GB (8GB x4)
1. When upgrading RAM to more than 28GB, the original 4GB RAM modules must be removed.
2. For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide
Internal Cache Port
Two mSATA port on board for read caching
Note: The standard system is shipped without mSATA flash. For the optional mSATA flash, please visit
8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps hard drive or 2.5-inch SATA, 6Gbps/3Gbps hard drive SSD hard drive
NOTE: 1. The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
2. For the hard drive compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list
Hard Drive Tray
8 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
Built-in 2 x 10 GbE SFP+ ports (LAN-10G2SF-MLX) and 4 x GbE ports
40GbE is optional
1. For the optional network card compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list of Expansion Card
2. For the information of network card installation, please refer to chapter 6 in the Turbo NAS Hardware Manual.
Status, 10 GbE, LAN, eSATA, storage expansion port status
4x USB 3.0 port (rear)
4x USB 2.0 port (rear)
Support USB printer, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
System: Power button and reset button